Paternity DNA Testing
Compare our DNA Test to Store bought kit.
Rapid DNA Home DNA Paternity Kits are actually less expensive than the kits you find in a “drug store” . The average cost of a test kit sold at stores like Walmart, CVS or Walgreens is $30.00. However, you have to pay tax in addition to that. Then there are the “hidden cost” found inside them.
The tests you purchase at a retail store never include the lab processing fees which typically add an additional $130.00, sometimes more, to the test. You also have to send your DNA samples at your cost to the lab to be processed. By the time you are finished, you are looking at close to $200.00 for a 16 marker test that took 2 weeks to complete! With Rapid DNA Testing, we can perform a way easier, much faster and more accurate DNA test (up to 41 Markers), at a price that is far less than you would end up paying with a retail packaged test kit.
The big difference
Store DNA tests are NOT like home pregnancy tests that provide instant results. You must send in your sample and pay an additional fee for your results!
- Why advertise your paternity test to everyone in the checkout lane of your neighborhood store?
- Why buy a $30 paternity test kit in the store – that only contains a few cotton swabs and envelopes – and then pay an additional $129 for lab fees?
- Why drive around town looking for a paternity test that may be sold out or not offered at your local store?
- Why wait up to two weeks for your test results?
Simple 3 Step Process
Simple 3 Step Process
Order your DNA testing kit or create your ownFollow our simple swab collection instructions and drop the samples in the mail.The DNA paternity test takes 2-5 working days to run in the laboratory.
RSC DNA Collection Kit
For each participant, you will receive from us:
- Instructional Pamphlet: Step-by-step guide to collecting the DNA samples.
- Cotton Swab(s): Standard cotton-tipped swab used inside the cheek.
- Sample Envelope: For each sample, place the used cotton swab into the envelope and complete the details.
- Mailing Envelope
- Options for fast test results
Please call us at 1-866-873-0879, and a personal consultant will be happy to work with you to complete the requirements for DNA testing.
Make Your Own DNA Kit
This method is the fastest and easiest way to collect your samples and sent to us. Requires cotton swabs (such as Q-Tips) and standard mailing envelopes. If you need to send Non-Standard Sample(s), we require the Make Your Own Kit.
To get the fastest results possible, choose to Make Your Own Kit, add Rush Processing, and send with Express Overnight Shipping.