If you need paternity test results that can be used as a source of legal documention , then a Legal DNA Test must be performed. Listed below are some of the common legal reasons that this test is used for:
One advantage of using RSC over other companies is that we have the one of the largest network of certified facilites in North America, so finding a convenient location near you is easy!
Accurate and Inexpensive
DNA paternity testing for legal reasons usually includes three participants: the child, alleged father and alleged mother, or the alleged father and two children. When these tests are used to settle child support disputes or file immigrations request, participants should be aware of the following:
- Our legal paternity tests fulfill and surpass parentage testing standards that are recognized internationally.
- These samples must be taken at a DNA collection site, of which we have more than 9,000 available in our network. After you order your legal DNA test, you’ll receive the details of your appointment including the location and contact information within 24-48 hours.
- Everything is arranged for you so there’s no need to worry.
- Our goal is to keep costs affordable for DNA testing.
- Our results are highly accurate and can be delivered within 3-7 business days.
- We work with doctors, family care advisers and solicitors on a regular basis.
All of the DNA paternity tests administered by Rapid Screening Centers are done under strict standards so that can be accepted by most courts of law, however, some countries may have various requirements.
Permissible in All US Courts The network of laboratories that provides the legal tests has been accredited as an AABB lab for legal tests for DNA in the U.S. Court System. When the custody or support of a child is concerned, acceptable DNA evidence of a genetic match can make your case unquestionable. This evidence is crucial in the justice system.